At Sedona.org, the safety of our staff, guests, and owners comes first and foremost. We understand that COVID-19 has caused legitimate concern for our Guests and we are here to answer any questions or concerns about traveling to Sedona.
To ensure that our properties are safe for our guests and staff alike, we have adopted the following policies & procedures to minimize risks to our Guests and ensure your stay in Sedona is nothing short of hassle-free and safe.
Property Cleaning & Sterilization Procedures
- We provide the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) hygiene & safety guidelines to every staff member.
- Using the guidelines & recommendations from the CDC, we have updated our cleaning & disinfecting checklist for housekeepers and staff. Upon request, this comprehensive, lengthy detailed checklist can be provided to Guests.
- Special attention is given to frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, railings, switches, appliances, remote control units, etc.
- We use CDC-recommended cleaning solutions & disinfectants. We ensure that each of our housekeepers is trained on how to use these products to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- All linens are washed in the highest temperature water available with either a bleach cleaning solution, or an EPA/CDC recommended sanitizing solution.
- All staff members are provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be used anytime they access a property. This includes (but is not limited to) hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, masks, eye protection, a disinfecting solution, and microfiber towels (which help remove additional microbes from surfaces).
- All Sedona.org homes offer remote check-in, this means no front desk check-in and limits in-person contact, ensuring the safety of both our staff and guests. All codes and access information are sent to guests prior to arrival.
Book your Sedona vacation today and get ready to stretch those cooped-up limbs. Our homes are all located within moments of some of the most popular sites and trails Sedona has to offer. Start your vacation rental search now and don’t forget to take advantage of our concierge services. Our local team will help you find the adventure you crave.